We've already told you about hyaluronic acid and matrixyl, now it's the turn of Aloe Vera to be highlighted! Present in most of our products, aloe vera gel has many benefits for the skin!
Aloe vera is a plant with many qualities to take care of your health, whether for internal or external use. The best known is the aloe vera gel, which is composed of a clear mucilage found in the heart of the large leaves of the aloe, it has strong emollient properties that soften and smooth the tissues.
You can therefore use it for your skin care but also for your hair, health, nutrition and well-being. It is a versatile edible plant with multiple properties.
The gel of the aloe vera is very thick and transparent. It is 98% water. The remaining 2% are nutrients: vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, etc.
Benefits of aloe vera on the skin
The aloe vera plant is very nutritious, adding aloe vera to our formulas allows our self-tanners to be moisturizing for your skin!
It has many active properties on the skin and is effective in treating certain conditions.
- The soothing and regenerating properties of aloe vera are well known and are also very effective in treating different types of burns!
- In addition to calming the pain produced by the burn, it allows the skin to recover and heal more quickly.
- We use its gel to soothe and heal light burns such as those caused by sunburn.
- The gel stimulates the immune system and promotes healing in case of infection. Indeed, the plant has anti-inflammatory virtues that improve the healing process of the skin.
- The gel of the plant is full of active ingredients (minerals, vitamins, enzymes, fatty acids) that help protect the skin from the sun.
Be careful, even if aloe vera protects the skin from the sun, our self-tanners do not replace a sun cream!
Good to know
- Aloe vera is also very effective against insect bites. Applying aloe vera to a bite not only reduces the itching considerably, but also heals the skin. These disappear more quickly and are thus much less constraining!
- Aloe vera gel is also used in local application to treat eczema and psoriasis. Moisturizing and emollient, the gel softens the irritated skin and soothes it.
- The gel of the plant will allow to fight against the appearance of cutaneous infections and bacteria.
- It also constitutes a powerful calming against the itchings and all the forms of rednesses.
- This entirely natural product is also used to attenuate the brown spots on the face.
A softer skin is a skin better protected against external aggressions!
As you can see, aloe vera is a blessing for your skin and should be a quick addition to your daily routine! The good news is that most of our products are enriched with this plant.
Check out our selection of products enriched with aloe vera right here: On The Go Dark and Extra Dark, Beauty Elixirs, Nature Tan Intense, Gradual Tanning Lotion, All in One After Sun, Golden Beauty and more!